Team Manifest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Manifest

Team Manifest

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[3/20/12] Files Erased - no videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.james
Admin
.james

[3/20/12] Files Erased - no videos  Empty
PostSubject: [3/20/12] Files Erased - no videos    [3/20/12] Files Erased - no videos  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm

I was working on Senital when I forced shut-down my computer by holding the power button.
I turned it back on to continue working on Senital when I found out all the Senital files had been erased.

I still have Senital 1.0, but all the files of Senital 2.0 (the one I am most proud of) have been erased. Notch has fucked me over quite a bit. I decided not to stress over it that much because I still had Senital 2.0. What I'm planning on doing is taking Senital 1.0 (the one I gave away) and just recreating Senital 2.0 since all the hacks are already on it. This way all I have to do is recreate the clickable GUI...and the drawRects....and the mouseclicks....god dammit.

Anyway, Im spending the entire weekend working on Senital *3.0*. This means no new videos or tutorials up. Also, all other client making will be delayed. I currently have 2 people who messaged me for client making and 1 person who messaged me for Senital 1.0.

Sorry guys, but when it comes to my team, they come first. They are what brought me into coding.

~James
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/manifestgreifing

[3/20/12] Files Erased - no videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Manifest :: Other :: Updates-
Jump to: